Wednesday, September 30, 2026

The Past and Future of Kalvin Karlton Korff





7 comments:

  1. Did Kal get desperate and sell the domain like he did Roswell.org? Kal Korff wouldn't be able to think his way out of a wet paper bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if they contacted him and a deal was made for the URL or, he just let it slide and did not keep the registration current and they grabbed it.

      If we remember, Kal Israel grabbed a number of Kalvin's URL's back in the day.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure Kal lives like a king on that Sprouts salary and his mommy's social security. Those two blew through his step dad's money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, his stepdad the army veteran and honest, decent citizen. He wrote to us at this blog once, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was not aware he did that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try and track that entry down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I cued a few questions into chatgpt. At first AI thought it might be someone called “Digger”, but I set it straight. I’m pretty sure that chatgpt arrived at the precise post very quickly, but the reply to each of my questions below (bar the first one) the answer was instantly blocked out with the text: “This content can’t be shown for safety reasons. Learn more about our intended model behavior in our Model Spec.”
    Here’s a summary of my questions:

    1. In the blog kalisanidiot.blogspot.com there was a post from someone who was probably Kal Korff's stepfather (V*l T**ne). Can you find that post?

    2. It was anonymous, but it was clearly posted by V*l T**ne. The poster mentioned that Kal hadn't been home to see his family "in years", that even "Kurt" (or "Kurtis") was “OK sometimes”. He complained about Kal constantly claiming that he was a member of the (fictitous) "special secret services"

    3. Can you at least give me an idea of the date of the post?

    4. No. It wasn't "Digger". The person only posted - anonymously - one time. V*l T**ne is now deceased, but I'm sure it was him.

    Anyway, I'm sure I'm right. (For what it's worth.)

    ReplyDelete