Friday, May 15, 2026

Nothing, No More

Kalvin Karlton Korff - In His Own Words


Friends of Kalvin Karlton Korff


Santa in a Floppy Hat

30 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 15, 2026

    KURTIS KERN KORFF has completed short-term transitioning and is now under the supervision of Josephine County Community Corrections, in Grants Pass, OR on 5/15/2026.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have learned your lesson, Kurtis. But I have a sinking feeling that you haven't ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 18, 2026

    FWIW, my experiences seeing meth-heads ... well they stay meth-heads. Nothing to see here ... move along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 18, 2026

    Bye bye Kal you worthless twat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 19, 2026

    Just remember, Kalvin. You brought all of this on yourself. All you had to do was behave and live decently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 20, 2026

    Kal Korff did nothing but harass and threaten anyone who called him out on his bullshit lying. Kal was never a captain or colonel and most certainly was never an intel operative or analyst. All Kal did his whole life was live in delusion and feed his fragile ego. He can fuck off forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coincidentally, Karlton's meteoric ascent from Captain to Colonel occurred the very week after Kevin Randle's promotion to (real-life) Major - thus enabling him to leapfrog Randle in rank. At the time - in his daily free newspaper "language column" (boy do I wish I'd kept those) - he put this down to the fact that in the Special Secret Services, the rank of Major did not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 23, 2026

    You mean these shitty articles?
    https://www.metro.cz/novinari/kal-korff.N694/2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousMay 23, 2026

      Ha, ha, ha! 50,000 letters... like $250 million from the crown prince!

      Your Great Letters - 6

      As we mentioned yesterday, we’ve now received more than 50,000 letters from all of you during these past two years. Once again, THANKS VERY MUCH!

      Delete
  9. AnonymousMay 24, 2026

    Kal claimed he was a syndicated columnist and had written 10,000 articles lmfao Kal is a pathological liar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousMay 24, 2026

    I loathe you, Karlton. I despise you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousMay 27, 2026

    Hahhaahahahahahaaaaaa That's right, Kal, you loud mouthed pussy. Shut the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousMay 31, 2026

    "Hahhaahahahahahaaaaaa That's right, Kal, you loud mouthed pussy. Shut the fuck up. "

    I believe he did shut the fuck up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousJune 06, 2026

    Anonymous
    You mean these shitty articles?
    https://www.metro.cz/novinari/kal-korff.N694/2

    --- those articles are very valuable, but he had two or three years before that with metropolitni expres, which only came out (or so I thought) in hard-copy form - handed out at tram stops and the entrance to metro stations. I later found out that they were also available as pdfs, but I really didn't know much about all that at that stage in my digital career - never mind how to extract single pages (his column) from the rest of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousJune 06, 2026

    Hardcore Korffers with an hour or two to spare might find this useful:
    https://chatgpt.com/c/6a23f55f-b360-83eb-8fc3-1317e5e6f34d

    ReplyDelete
  15. AnonymousJune 11, 2026

    Adios, Kal. Happy to not hear or see you and that gaping hole of lies and vitriol you call a mouth. Loser.

    ReplyDelete
  16. AnonymousJune 12, 2026

    Kalvin: *You* are the weakest link. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AnonymousJune 14, 2026

    Big Don Ecker wins. Karlton loses.

    ReplyDelete
  18. AnonymousJune 16, 2026

    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AnonymousJune 16, 2026

    Still hoping for some phone cam footage from Sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AnonymousJune 23, 2026

    https://x.com/kalkorffexposed/status/2069119184869769384?s=46&t=WelnSTTDKYQWgvz3wj9g9w

    ReplyDelete
  21. AnonymousJuly 06, 2026

    I wonder how Kurtis is adjusting to life on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  22. AnonymousJuly 08, 2026

    If I were a betting man, I'd lay money on him being back inside within 12 months.

    ReplyDelete
  23. AnonymousJuly 09, 2026

    That loud mouth bitch Kal Korff is done. Lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  24. AnonymousJuly 10, 2026

    Objection! He is working undercover in Sprouts Market.

    ReplyDelete
  25. AnonymousJuly 11, 2026

    Poor, dumb, useless Kal. A study in failure.

    ReplyDelete
  26. AnonymousJuly 12, 2026

    Adi-fucking-os, Kal, you lying creep.

    ReplyDelete
  27. AnonymousJuly 13, 2026

    All these years - in two years' time this blog will be 20 years old. I wonder if our work is really done.

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousJuly 15, 2026

    Eternum, Kyasarin
    by Mr Kal K Korffby Mr Kal K Korff

    "This book is NOT on UFOs nor the "paranormal," it is instead about REAL love and relationship principles for everyone. "

    ReplyDelete