Melissa - what on earth did you see in this creature? Wasn't it obvious?
I can't speak for her, she seems a nice person... If I'd have to make a guess... When your very lonely, hurt, etc., you can let your guard down.
Yes, fair enough. Well, her insights are appreciated.
Kal has most certainly blown it with both lips. Still waiting for that WMD proof Kal said he had. Lmfao
Any idea what made Kal Korff go into hiding? I know he's a coward but him not flapping that gigantic mouth of his is something else. lol
LOLhttps://rense.com/ufo/kalkorff.htm
1998... Ha, ha, ha!
Is he still working at Sprouts? Can someone really no stake him out?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Melissa - what on earth did you see in this creature? Wasn't it obvious?
I can't speak for her, she seems a nice person... If I'd have to make a guess... When your very lonely, hurt, etc., you can let your guard down.
Yes, fair enough. Well, her insights are appreciated.
Kal has most certainly blown it with both lips. Still waiting for that WMD proof Kal said he had. Lmfao
Any idea what made Kal Korff go into hiding? I know he's a coward but him not flapping that gigantic mouth of his is something else. lol
LOL
https://rense.com/ufo/kalkorff.htm
1998... Ha, ha, ha!
Is he still working at Sprouts? Can someone really no stake him out?
Post a Comment