Monday, September 30, 2013

Korffing Update
September 30 2013

Take a good close read at this Face Book posting Korffers. This, from a syndicated journalist, employed by a “media giant”, while on leave from giving away iPads for Peace and throwing nano fairy dust amongst the terrorists.

Kal Korff: Last night, I had the genuine honor of being a judge again at an official beauty contest, this was for Mr. and Miss Northern India. Yes, two Indians won this event as well.

Other than my tripping as I went up on the stage when asked, (everyone got a laugh out of it, including me), where the winners were crowned and we also gave out awards to some of the runners up, the event was a huge success and it was packed, there were no more seats available and people at the restaurants on the sides were also looking in.
There were some very talented people there, I'll try to post some images and maybe some video later.

I'm looking forward to being a judge again in another upcoming event.

This claim should come as no surprise to anyone paying attention. The Miss World Contest was just held on September 28, 2013 and the winner of the contest was a, wait for it, a very beautiful woman from... India. What a perfect opportunity for Korff to ride the carpet, rise the Indian flag and make a feeble attempt grab some Face Book vetted headlines.

In case you're interested, the Mr. and Miss India America is held on August 24th at the LAX Renaissance Hotel and September 29 in San Francisco. The Mr. and Miss India California was held on September 29 in the "Bay Area". The Mr. and Miss India West Coast has not yet been held. Now of course, there are other contests that can be found here:


but the fact remines, Kal K. Korff is a liar so we will just wait and see if he posts any photos and video and even if he does, he will is still lying in some way, we are as sure as the sun does rise over India that Kal K. Korff is lying about this as well.


UPDATE:

We have an answer from the people and organization who handle all of these contests, worldwide. Because of this release, we predict that Kal K. Korff will indeed release stills and video showing him at some kind of beauty pageant of some sort… or not.

Korffing is good.

Read on.

Kal Israel 

To Whom It May Concern,

I am hoping you can assist me in some research I’m doing for an article. A Mr. Kal K. Korff is claiming that he was a judge or helped in some way with something called the Mr. and Miss India Contest. He claims to have been called to the stage and while on the way up the stairs he tripped and that got a huge laugh, etc.

Can you confirm or deny that Mr. Korff attended and was in some way presenting and or involved in one of your contests on or around the date of September 29th, 2013.

Mr. Korff is located in Chandigarh India and he is employed by the Daily Post India - http://www.dailypost.in/

Thanks you most sincerely,

KIAI
----- 

Reply at 7:08 AM September 30, 3013

Deny
This is a lie.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
-----

From: Kal Israel
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:35 AM
Subject: Mr. and Miss India Contest 2013

Thank you very much for the timely response. Getting this right is very important, as you have recognized.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see Korff wriggling in his chair like he's way past a bathroom (that ditch he smells outside his window), as he ponders a response... or not.

Anonymous said...

What is the point of this lie, Korff?

Christ, if I could only get my hands on you. Just five minutes - you and me in locked room.

Anonymous said...

Korff breaths; ergo he lies. EOS.

Anonymous said...

Quite the brain trust, this Korff.... And no, we are not asking you to explain this to us.

Kal Korff: I'll be writing a piece soon on the shutdown Americans are now suffering through "thanks" to the bozos we continue to elect. I will say in this piece whom I blame, it's hard for me to explain to many of my friends outside the USA how this can happen. They have been asking me how can the world's superpower just shut down and screw over nearly one million of its own workers?

I'll answer this in the upcoming piece.

Anonymous said...

Korff new catch phrase he can't stop using?

Butt of course.

Anonymous said...

And what of the contest stills and videos promised? What, another lie? Say it ain't so fuck nut!

By the way, one person responded to this post, asking where he was going... no response, as per usual.

October 2

Kal Korff: Hi everyone, I am going on travel for a few days to write some stories and do some investigative reporting, I'll be in touch off and on. Hopefully by the time I return the US Government will be back open instead of shuttered, we'll see...

Anonymous said...

Kal Korff: I remember being told by many of my American friends living abroad that they were going to vote for Obama because he was black and they wanted to help elect the country's first black president. My reply to them was that they were being racists for two reasons: 1. He's half white, 2. The color of one's skin is genetics, anything else is racism. How about electing the BEST CANDIDATE and who gives a rip what skin color one has?

I always received silence after this.

Anonymous said...

Korff told his Face Book world on Oct 2 that he would be gone on travel and investigating thing for a few days.

Two days later and he's back.

A few means 3 or more.

Anonymous said...

Kal K. Korff, Hater of the Gays.

Kal Korff

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449051/Gulf-states-introduce-medical-testing-travellers-detect-gay-people-stop-entering-country.html

Anonymous said...

Kal Korff was heard to say ..

So lets see if I got this right ..

Back in the "day" I designed an a-bomb .. but am I known as the a-bomb kid"

Back in the day I invented "nano-dust" but am I known as the nano-dust kid"

Back in the day I was a Colonel in S-3 but do they call me Colonel"

Back in the day I hunted for Saddams secret wepons of mass destruction but do they call me Rambo?

Back in the day I judged a beauty contest but do they call me Bert Parks?

But just let me suck one cock ....