Saturday, June 14, 2008

An OPEN LETTER to Kalvin Korff

Dear Kalvin,

I want to ask you a question. When are we all going to see the alleged video of you shipping your alleged book "Secret Wars: Defending Against Terrorist Plots" to your publisher? You have been promising this books for months now and it was supposed to be published in 2004.

So when do we get to see you ship your manuscript off to your publisher, Prometheus Books, and when will the book be published?

I thought I would start by throwing some softball pitches at you, this way you have no excuse for not answering a direct question or two. Oh, and did you work directly at the LLNL main facility site and what projects did you work on?

Looking forward to your RESPONSE. You can just post it in the comments section or send it to me directly, that is if you choose to answer.

Sincerely,

"Kal is an IDIOT"

P.S.: You can add this to your alleged 50,000 letters if it makes you feel better saying 50,001 letter by "readers." -KIAI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you for taking this crackpot to task. Go get him!

Kal is an idiot said...

Someone has to take this clown and his outrageous claims to task. Since Kalvin likes to "expose" others I think it good that such a standard be a two way street and Kalvin held to the same standard. So, Kalvin, when I do get an answer here? Or have you dispatched a hit squad of super secret special services nano-bots to come kill me?

Anonymous said...

Kal makes me ashamed to be an american.

F1 Racer